FEED THE NEED – COVID-19 RELIEF
We’re going to provide free meals to Brevard’s unemployed food and beverage workers!
This Challenge is BIG, but Our Community IS BIGGER… Let’s Do This!
GIVE: Virtual Tip
Would you like to help us Serve Those That Have Served Us?
This is how your virtual tip/donation will increase in value and give hope to those in need.
- We have a mulitple restaurants that will be preparing hot meals every day for the unemployed hospitality workers in need.
- We can feed an individual or a family, a nutritionally balanced meal for under $2 per person.
(This donation is 501.3(c) tax deductible)
Click on the button below if you would like to leave a virtual tip now!
RECEIVE: Meal Pick Up
- What: One dinner for four
- Where: Pick up at the desired location (choose below)
- When: Form must be submitted by noon for same day pick up between 2-5pm
Are you a food and beverage worker located in Brevard County Florida?
Have you been laid off due to the COVID-19 Pandemic?
What you’ll need
- Proof of Brevard County residency (driver’s license or govt id)
- Pay-stub to verify service industry employment (just your name and the name of your employer are needed)
- A valid email address
Complete the form below and you will receive a confirmation email shortly.
Choose Pick Up Location
Please contact locations directly with any questions.
Pizza Gallery & Grill (The Avenue Viera)
PizzaVola (Cocoa Beach)
PizzaVola (Indian Harbor Beach)
PizzaVola (West Melbourne)
Form must be submitted by noon for same day pick up between 2-5pm
(Please keep in mind that we are attempting to feed many in need and limit request to one per day)